WHAT MY CLIENTS HAVE TAUGHT ME TO BE A BETTER LAWYER
Some of the most important things a lawyer can learn come not from the Judge, but from his many clients. My clients have taught me that Character, Competence & Complete Commitment is the recipe for Courtroom Success.
But over the years a good Clearwater Criminal Defense Lawyerhas gotten better for having learned many things from my clients. Here are some of the important things clients have taught me:
- Always Listen. A client charged with a crime may not always know what to say because the client doesn't know the law. But the client knows what happened. The best lawyers know how when to shut up and just let the client tell everything. Let the client speak and listen to every word, you'll be surprised as a lawyer how much you actually learn from the client.
- Find some humor. I've seen client's face catastrophic situations with a smile. Humor disarms the prosecutor, makes friends of the judge and wins the jury. Humor also lifts you up, gives you strength and supports those around you by giving spreading confidence and hope.
- Keep upbeat, stay upbeat, live in the moment and win. Martin Luther King comes to mind, "If i knew the world would end tomorrow, I'd still plant my apple tree today."
- Keep control of yourself. Your conduct is the only thing you will have total control over in thecriminal courtoom. To be treated with dignity conduct yourself with dignity. Everything is important, not only what you say but how you say it, what you wear, when you arrive, when you leave, your attitude, your demeanor. If everything you do is on display use everything you do to win the Judge and Jury. A client and I were once talking in an empty courtroom at the Pinellas Criminal Court Complex in Largo when he pointed out that the recording device was still working. Remember that your always being recorded.
- It's what you're really made of that matters most. That's what the Judge and Jury in a criminal case are looking to find, so that's what you and your Clearwater Criminal Attorney want to show the jury.
- Keep your class, but keep fighting. Chin up, take the hits, then get off the mat and fight again and again and again. No matter how low the prosecutor gets in a criminal case you can't let it get to you nor let it deliver a fatal blow.
- Remember that the strength you have is knowing that you are immovably right in what you want to accomplish. Keep moving toward your goal.
- Keep true to yourself, your beliefs, your values, your knowledge of the facts of your case and never let your lawyer forget that he is fighting for you.
- Keep strong with family and friends. Never forget those who are battling with you and want you to win as they are your future.
- Just be yousrelf. Be what you are not what you're expected to be, that's what the Judge wants to see.
What I've learned from Judges
Call Robert Hambrick today for your free, immediate, confidential evaluation and an assessment of your case. Call 24hrs/7days:
FINDING THE BEST CRIMINAL LAW ATTORNEY IN TAMPA BAY FOR YOUR NEEDS
Questions & Answers and Law Guides about Criminal Law in Tampa Bay & Pinellas
WHAT TO DO WHEN OFFICERS ASK OR DEMAND TO SEARCH YOU OR YOUR PROPERTY
CALL ROBERT HAMBRICK (727)365-5555
CONVENIENT OFFICE LOCATION: Just two blocks from your Courtroom at the Criminal Justice Center...Robert Hambrick is also available to meet clients to discuss case evaluation and all evidentiary issues.
|Clearwater Criminal Defense Attorney & Pinellas Crime Lawyer for Drug Crimes like Marijuana, Pot, Cannabis & Trafficking and Conspiracy, Cocaine, possession, distribution and manufacturing of cocaine, crack, heroin, ecstasy, PCP, LSD, Methamphetamine, oxycodone, Also defending firearms or weapons, assault,unlawful discharge, battery, domestic battery, battery on a law enforcement officer, abuse of the elderly or disabled, homicide & murder, vehicular homicide, dui manslaughter, juvenile, youthful offende or crime by a child, DUI, BUI, DUI while licence suspended or revoked, DWLSR, DUI manslaughter, vehicular homicide,, burglary & theft , fraud or identity theft, federal cases and sex crimes such as internet sex crimes, juvenile sex crimes, lewd and lascivious conduct, rape, sexual battery or assault, sexual molestation, solicitation and violent crimes such as aggravated battery and aggravated assault , Computer/Internet fraud, white collar crime including identity theft, Embezzlement, Extortion, Forgery, Health care fraud, including Medicare, Medicaid, home health care providers and medical equipment retailers, Insider Trading, Mail fraud, Money laundering, Mortgage fraud, Political Campaign Violations, Real estate fraud, mortgage fraud, Securities fraud, Tax fraud, Tax evasion, Telemarketing fraud, Theft, Wire fraud in Clearwater and throughout the Tampa Bay Florida area including, Hillsborough County, Pinellas County, St. Petersburg, Largo, Seminole, Pinellas Park, Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs, New Port Richey, Pasadena, St. Pete Beach, Ridgecrest, Harbor Bluffs, Indian Rocks Beach, Belleair Shores, Belleair Bluffs, South Highpoint, Indian Shores, Redington Shores, Redington Beach, Seminole, Pinellas Park, Bay Pines, Kenneth City, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island, West and East Lealman, Feather Sound, Clearwater Beach, Safety Harbor, Brentwood Estates, Dunedin, Oldsmar, Hillcrest Villas or any where in Pinellas CountyTampa and all surrounding areas in the Florida region and federal cases in the Middle District of Florida in Tampa.
Design & SEO by Evolved Design, LLC - All Rights Reserved © 2011- Robert Hambrick • Links